The Lost Hero (Heroes of Olympus, #1)

The Lost Hero (Heroes of Olympus, #1) - Rick Riordan The Lost Hero was another great book from Rick Riordan. I really can't say I have much to complain about, except maybe introducing the roman gods and demigods... That was a bit weird.

Of course I missed Percy, but having different points of views was refreshing and gave each character plenty of time to develop.
First there's Jason, who basically took Percy's place in the story. He wakes up on a school bus with no idea who he is or how he got there. While this does make for an interesting plot device, I felt it really weakened his personality, and at the end of the book I still don't fully know who he is. He fell flat for me, but I think that may be just because of the memory loss. We'll have to see as the series continues.
Then there's Piper who I loved and hated all at once. She felt sorry for herself a lot, and while she did have plenty of good reason, it was seriously annoying. Also her relationship with Jason... Uggghhh.
And next we have Leo, the comic relief guy. He was awesome, I loved hearing his back-story (FEELS) and his stupid jokes, that never failed to crack me up. When he was first introduced he did get on my nerves a little, but I eventually warmed up to him. His powers were way cool.

I also have to say that I loved Coach Hedge, the satyr. He was so much fun to have around! :)

It's no surprise that I absolutely loved this book. Rick Riordan once again perfectly weaves Greek mythology into the modern world. Bring on book 2! (Percy!)