SPOILER ALERT!

Allegiant

Allegiant  - Veronica Roth

I'm still not sure how to feel about this book. I think Veronica Roth took a great risk, and I applaud her for that, and unlike most I like what happened in the end, although I don't like how it happened. But I think all the characters were very true to themselves in the end, and I love that.

I am not a fan of the dual perspective. Tris and Four sound the same, and they just sort of blended together and I could never tell whose perspective it was from. Also because of this, Four dropped, really dropped, on my list of favourite characters. He was great in the first two books, but now...he's lacking something and I'm not sure what it is.

I was really hoping to see more of Peter, and Edward also But OF COURSE he had to be the first to die! I am so not amused. I think out of everyone who died, his wasn't necessary at all. . Peter's one of my favourite characters and he definitely didn't get a big enough role. His ending tore my heart in two. :(

I was disappointed with what they found outside the fence. It just seemed the most obvious explanation. I wanted to be shocked! But no. For most of the time, they just sat around, explaining. I got soooo bored.

Overall it could have been better, and it could have been worse. I'm just sad that it's over.